Think of something that you need information on. Now search for it on a search engine platform. When the results are populated, most of us have a habit of opening more than just one link of the results. We tend to gravitate to the link which has the most relevant information, is easy to navigate and has practical aesthetics that turns our emotional appeal to a solid one.
Same theory goes for shopping. For a shopaholic like me, online shopping has become the mantra to my shopping woes. It was almost impossible for me to go shopping since I worked Monday to Saturday. I gave online shopping a try and I have not looked back ever since! The convenience of shopping online and the variety of items available is unbeatable. However, it is imperative for the website to be user-friendly with a flawless (almost) interface to win a shopper’s loyalty. If you are shopping online; you would choose a website which has well defined filters, product categories with easy navigation.
Hence, website design is very important. The design of your website is what attracts the customer to your website. Just the way a store gets their interior designing done; website designing is also an art. It can make or break sales. And a good quality website speaks a lot about the owners, products and business.
So let us talk about why having a good quality website is important for the website’s profitability and website’s traffic.
- Winning Customer’s Trust: The shift from physical shopping to online shopping has not been easy for many people. What if the website delivers bad quality products? What if the delivery never happens in spite after paying? What if the products do not fit well? These kind of questions run on everybody’s mind and hence it is extremely important to first gain trust of the customer. For starters, website should put forward a few incentives like good offers, a reasonable return policy, a well-managed support team, a list of comprehensive terms and conditions.
- First impression is the last impression: Most of the users decide if they like the website by just looking at the landing page and the content in it. So it is very important to choose a good web developer who understands the need of the customer and puts relevant, eye catching content in the page. Placing right information at the right place is also important to improve SEO. Digidarts, a digital marketing agency in Gurgaon is known for their effective landing page.
- Navigation: This is probably the most important part of a website. The navigation of the website can either make or break your online business. The website should be easy to comprehend and browse. It should not be too complicated in the effort of making it too fancy. Customers like attractive yet simple navigation. The websites navigation should be so intuitive that even our grandmother can use and understand it.
- Visual Spark: The website needs to have an edge from their competitors to invite more traffic. The trick is not to overdo or try too hard. Adding impactful visuals or pictures or content can help. For example, if you are buying a dress; flashing the customer pictures of the full look of the dress with accessories and shoes (which are also on sale) can help the customer as well as boost your sale.
- Brand consistency: The first step to attain a brand consistency is having an eye catching logo. If the logo is used in several marketing platforms, customers will start recognizing the logo. It is vital to maintain the brand consistency in terms of shopping experience, helpful customer service, and frequent website maintenance.
- Choosing a well-reputed web developer: All this can come together if the brand chooses a trustworthy web developer. Internet marketing company in Delhi such as DigiDarts offers extremely affordable but incredibly impactful website designing and is one of the most loved and respected web development company in Gurgaon and Delhi.